BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

update

I really need to be better about keeping up with this. It's been awhile. Only 2 more weeks til the wedding! I'm super excited! Finally all this stress of planning is coming to an end. But then once it's over what am I gonna do with all this extra time?? haha. So lets see....Not that much has been going on. All the planning for the wedding is over with and i'm pretty much ready to go. Last week we all went to Sears and had family photos taken. That was fun. The girls did pretty well for their first time. I was pleased with the pictures. By the end of it, the girls were cranky and tired and ended up falling asleep. We finally got reimbursed for all the money theyve been taking out of Trent's paycheck so that was great. We needed money for new tires but couldn't afford it so it was a blessing we got paid that much . Jenny and I started talking again so that's good. :) I missed talking to her. Trent got me sick a few days ago and we ended up giving it to the girls. Poor girls. I feel so bad. We havn't gotten any sleep for the past couple days cause they wake up so much. I'm so exhausted . I'm so over this cold. But at least it's before the wedding and not during. That would be horrible! Heading back to st louis soon! I can't wait to see everyone! Well that's about it for now.

St Louis- 11 days
Wedding- 13 days!
My birthday- 22 days!

0 comments: