BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

life is changing all the time...

Its been so long since I've really written and so much has happened.
Trent and I had our other wedding. It was truly beautiful.
The girls are almost 8 months old now. Watching them crawl brings happiness to me.

I miss home a lot. Some days are worse than others.
I don't like leaving the people I love the most.
You know who you are.


Life has its ups and downs right now.
But sometimes i really wish i could stay in the past while moving into my future.
I feel so young in my heart yet at the same time, so old and not ready to grow up.
But life moves so fast, sometimes it really just gets me.
It doesn't stop for anyone.

Life never does slow down and that's why it's so important to live in every opportunity.
Ive made a LOT of mistakes and sometimes wish I had made different choices but I know that everything happens for a reason.
take every chance. be who you are and love with all your heart.
Don't waste a second...

Im learning to let go of what I can't control.
Not my strongest at this.
I know the Lord will bless me and give me the patience I need.

Well, I'm rambling.

Don't worry..about a thing.
..every little thing..
.gonna be alright.


0 comments: