BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

i wanna go home

well i thought things were going okay....then i started thinking about everything. Got some feelings like i needed to change some things in my life and help him with his problems. scratch that, he's never good enough for me. I ask way too much of him and the things i ask are completely unreasonable. Darn, i thought i was just trying to build him up to be what i know he's capable of. That's why he was sent here. Wasn't it??

Ugh, i need to stop getting in my own way. Goin` to the spirit rally tonight. Woo hoo! Not in much of a spirit mood. Least i can be a goof and act happy. Something i've found about myself, I am quite the actress. It's either really impressive, or people are just plain stupid. I'm going to guess a little bit of both..

maybe you can do better than me..... :[[

1 comments:

krishna said...

Hi
This is krish from India (living in puttaparthi) you looking beautiful pitcher. Maybe if you like. May I join with you? I am here for new friends and tourist visitors to India. This is my blog
Check this blog http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/
Thank you
Best regards
From krish