BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

soo tired....

So, today was one of the busiest days of my life. I went to class this morning turned my stuff in and then went home to get some breakfast. I went back to class around 11:30 and its all good cause i love my BOM class. So i turned in my work and came home and got some lunch (yes, i eat alot) and did my math homework for today and the days that im going to miss this coming week. then at 2 i went to devo! it was awesome as usual. i came home from that and did more spanish homework then i went to take my test for math. Hopefully i did well...it was pretty easy but knowing my luck, haha. I filled out my fafsa today and i got that all squared away. I'm actually on top my game this time. then i came home and took a nap. American idol starts in 15 mins and i still need to do laundry, pack and go see Bishop for my new temple recommend!!! YAY! i'm so excited. I cant wait to go home. i miss my mom. My roommate, Maia told me that she's going to miss me while i'm gone cause she hates sleeping alone. Ha ha. Crazy Bulgarians. : ) Anyways, i guess im off to get something to eat and see who's getting voted off tonight. Chao for now! 

0 comments: