BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

back in the lou

So, since i last wrote nothing really has happend. I went home last week and it was great to see everyone again and to spend time with them. I got to see Trent and i was so excited. I missed him so much! My mom and Trent came with me to the movies to see Iron Man. Freakin` awesome movie. I hung out with Teresa a lot too. I love that girl, i swear were going to be friends forever. Trent, Teresa and I went to see Fool's Gold because she wanted to see and it Trent was being crabby with me because he said i was ignoring him by talking to her. I was kinda amused cause he was being stubborn so i wasnt going to touch him or anything. Halfway through the movie, he held my hand. lol about freakin` time. haha. On sat i went to get my hair done for his prom and i spent 2 hours in the chair. my butt was asleep. He came to pick me up...i love his suit. it just makes me smile. It's an extra excuse to touch him. ;) He looked so cute. :) I met his friends that night and i liked them. They were really nice. I met Brett and apparently i didnt know it. Trent was freakin` out thinkin` i was gonna do something to him. I had so much fun being with him. We danced and kissed a lot. ;) (and boy do i mean a lot). We left prom early cause we were both tired and we went back to his house. We started watching a movie, as always....we made in 15 mins into it before we started our thing, as always. I ended up spending the night. He drove me to the airport the next morning early. We almost died. lol. wow. ya. it was so hard to say goodbye again...i love him. :(

so yeah, since then nothing new has been going on. Just school. its whatev. I miss Trent. alot. i can't go another 2 months. ugh. until next time....

Randi Rochelle.

0 comments: