BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So this past week has been pretty chaotic. Trent quit Rangers because we were worried about me having post partum depression...which i think i might of had but since he quit and we've been talking about getting to be together again my spirit seems to have lifted a little bit and Trent feels like it was the right decision to quit. Of course I still feel guilty about it cause I know he quit because of me but he said he doubted he would of made it anyway. Now he's just waiting to get his orders and see where he gets sent and where our new home will be :) I can't wait to be back with him and be together as a family. I miss him so much.

In the mean time i've been packing up all my stuff and getting it ready to go. My room is a complete disaster and it's starting to annoy me cause i can't stand all the clutter and crap everywhere. But at the same time seeing all the boxes packed up and ready to go makes me feel better because i can see how much i've accomplished. :)

Trent got his orders today, were going to Fort Hood, Texas. I'm excited to start this new part of my life with my new family. I've never really been to Texas before so this will be pretty exciting for me. It's about 60 miles north of Austin. but at the same time, i'm kind of nervous to be going there because of the massacre that just happened there not too long ago. It's really stressful on me though trying to get everything together and ready to go all while taking care of the girls. Mom is a big help and watches them during the day while i pack and then sleep. The girls are only 3 weeks old and its making me really nervous having to travel across the country with them at such a young age. I wish Trent was here to help me with the moving and packing process but ah well what can ya do. I just can't wait to get down there and be with him.

The girls are continuing to grow by the minute. There so big. haha I mean that in the nicest way possible. There just becoming little chunkers. I still think they look so much like daddy. Im wondering if as they get bigger there going to start looking like me. Who knows. :)

Anyways thats about all i feel like typing for right now. Time to put the little ones to bed. Night all.

0 comments: