BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Already a month old..

Can you believe it's already been a month since the twins were born? I can't. Geez. There getting so big already, and finally fitting into all their clothes. haha. There becoming a lot more vocal too...well, i call it vocal. It's more like little cooing noises and grunts but i think its adorable. They both, especially Alyssa, snort whenever they get excited or mad. It's so funny. they sound like little pigs. And Alyssa does this long one where she sounds like a horse. I love it! Shes getting to be quite the big girl. last doctors apt she was exactly 8 pounds. haha she has such a big belly and eats like theres no tomorrow. Savannah on the other hand is a bit smaller but she's been eating more lately so shes starting to catch up to her sister. She has a ways to go though haha. As of yesterday i started dressing them in newborn clothes instead of preemie onesies. They finally fit! I was thrilled. I have all these adorable outfits i recieved from my baby shower and now i can finally use them. :) There looking more and more like daddy everyday. It's so adorable but at the same time looking at them makes me miss daddy.

So Trent finally got his orders, I don't remember if i mentioned that or not. Were moving to Fort Hood, Texas. I've never been to Texas before, so this will be a new experience for me. I'm so excited to be getting out of Missouri finally and be with my own family. I miss Trent so much and it's so hard to be away from him and raising the girls. Granted my mom is here helping me but it's just not the same. I miss my husband. He's adjusting to being on a new base. I think he likes it for the most part but he has in-processing for the next few days and I know it's boring for him to sit through classroom lectures all day. That would get really tedious and annoying so i understand where his frustration comes from. Him and I both can't wait til he gets information about housing and everything so he can finally bring me and the girls out. I can't wait to get out there. I know he misses his girls as much as I miss him.

Well, that's really all that's going on right now. Alyssa is laying next to me snorting in frustration because she's hungry and I'm still blogging...so I guess that's my cue to go. Ttfn! :)

0 comments: