BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

finally done packing. :)

My goodness life has been crazy lately. I've been working diligently to get everything packed up and ready to go. I feel like life is blowing right by me cause I'm always so busy i dont have time for anything. :( it's exhausting! I finally got everything packed today though. Sister Allen took the girls for a few hours for me while I got the rest the boxes taped up and ready for tomorrow. I got to see some of my family before I leave tomorrow too so that was nice. I know I havnt gotten to see everyone though and I'm worried some people are going to be mad at me for it. But I can't help it...I tried.

The girls are doing good. There starting to sleep a little longer now which I'm loving because I get to sleep longer. But like everyone, some nights are better than others. I guess it just depends how much I feed them. I tried experimenting with it and they do actually sleep longer so that works for me :)

I can't wait to get down to Texas! I'm so excited! This is all new for me and plus I miss Trent like crazy so that'll be great to have the family together again. :) I'm just not looking forward to the long drive and packing everything up. blahh but oh well. Trent got our apartment yesterday so I'm excited to see what it looks like too. I know it's a small apartment so it's not anything exciting but it is to me...it's my new home now. My mom on the other hand is really sad to see me go and I don't blame her at all. But it's just really hard on me cause she's guilt tripping me saying how im taking her grand kids away from her. I really don't have a choice and she knows that but it hurts me that she's not more supportive of me moving to be with my family. She doesn't want to be around me and doesn't know if she's gonna say goodbye to me tomorrow. If i know my mom i doubt she'll miss the chance to say goodbye to me but she's gonna cry her eyes out. I promised her i'll send pictures all the time and I'll be back again in June for my cousins wedding but she doesn't seem to believe me or says thats not good enough. Well, sorry that's the best I can do for right now. :/ I'm going to miss her too. She's my mom and I love her. I just really hope she'll be okay without me.

Anyways, I need to get going to go pick up the girls. So until next time....

0 comments: