BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Life's been getting more real everyday. Sometimes i sill wish i was in the hospital so other people could help me take care of the girls. Reality has kicked in and i know i have to step it up a notch, which sometimes feels impossible because i'm already so sleep deprived. Blah...

The last few days have just kinda been a blur. I'm still getting adjusted to my new sleep schedule, which is no sleep at all, and being a new momma. its been so great having Trent home to help me with the twins. He's such a good dad, he loves his girls so much. :) Plus it's great to just have him here with me to snuggle up next to. :)

Yesterday was his last full day at home so we decided to get out and run some errands and go out to lunch. We went shopping and then stopped at O'Charley's for lunch. It was pretty good. Came home for a little bit then ended up going out to see When in Rome. I liked it but Trent thought it was stupid. lol Typical guy. ;)

Ugh the next few weeks are gonna be really stressful for Trent and I....well mostly for me. I'm going to be headed up to Michigan to live with his family pretty soon and i really am hesitant about going. My life is here and everything i know is here. I have nothing up there and i guess im just scared about being alone without MY family or Trent being with me. I know i'll get over it and go anyway but it's just really hard to up and leave on a short notice. Everything is new for me and im dealing with it the best way i can. I just have so much going on and so much that I have to get done, I wonder if i can even do it sometimes. blah.

Trent left today :( I woke up really sad this morning. We layed around the house with the girls til i had to take him to the airport. He's on his way back to Georgia now and i miss him already :(

Anyways, the girls are sleeping so im gonna try to catch up on my sleep. Later.

0 comments: