BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

my new life....

So lets see...its been a real long time. Recap over the last several months...

Since last time, Trent and I still had our issues. I moved in with him over the summer and things were okay. I lived there til the beginning of July and then moved back home. Trent left for basic training in August. That was really hard to be without him. We wrote letters back and fourth and they werent always pleasant. Around the end of October he had a family day down in Fort Benning and i flew down there to see him for the weekend. It was strange because we werent really together and things were kinda different for us. Once i got there things seemed like they were back to normal and he told me how much he still loved me and wanted what was best for us. He proposed to me on Halloween night and I became the luckiest girl ever :D

In December, he graduated from basic training down in Georgia. His family paid to fly me out there and spend the weekend. It was great! I loved being there to see him graduate and support him in what he wanted to do. :)Over the Christmas holiday he got to come home for 3 weeks and it was nice to have him here to help me while i was so miserable being pregnant. He finally got to meet all of my family. We had Christmas at my aunt Cheryl's house. Everyone really liked him and that made me really happy. My cousins also engaged so the family all seems a little overwhelmed with us 2 getting married soon. Im so excited though!!! Trent and I are getting married on the 29th of this month! :D


Trent and I got married on the 29th of December!!! We got married at the Butler Hill stake center. His family came down from Michigan to be there for us. My mom and a whole bunch of people from my ward were there. It was nice to have people there that supported us. Bishop was reading our vows and it was really hard to look Trent in the eye because i would start crying. It was the best day of my life. I love my husband so much and I dont know what i'd do without him.
February 8th 2010- I BECAME A MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had identical girls. :D Trent and I finally decided on names lol. Savannah Grace Bailey & Alyssa Rochelle Bailey. I had to have a C section because Alyssa was breech. I was so scared i was crying while they were giving me my epidural. My mom was holding my hand the whole time. They wheeled me into the OR and i remember seeing everyone around me and i started freaking out and shaking really bad. They put me on the table and waited for the drugs to kick in and i was so tired and out of it that i ended up falling asleep while they were operating on me. I woke up when I heard them pull out Savannah. Hearing her cry made me cry happy tears of joy and relief to know that she was out and all mine! They pulled out Alyssa about 30 seconds later. They cleaned them off and showed them to me and i cried harder. I was really sad though because Trent couldnt be home during the delivery but he got to come home shortly after they were born. Once they were done with my surgery they wheeled me to recovery for about an hour and Mom and Patty were there with the girls and i finally got to hold them. I was so shaky and tired that i could barely hold them. They took the girls to the nursery to be cleaned off and then I went up to my room. The next day Trent finally got there and I was so glad to see him! It def lifted my spirits cause i was so tired and just miserable from not sleeping. They brought the girls in so Trent could finally meet his little daughters. :) It was so sweet watching him look down at them and smile. I couldnt help but tear up a little bit lol. I stayed in the hospital til Friday to recover and then got to bring my little angels home with me finally :) I cant explain how happy and in love with my family i am. I couldnt ask for anything more. :)

0 comments: